Working at the heart of physical markets:
• Buying cereals from 20,000 farmers in the best cereal production areas.
• Substantial storage capacity guaranteeing security of supply.
A network of futures market experts dedicated to developing new systems for managing commodity risks.
Agricultural commodity price volatility management systems tailored to your business strategy, to secure your profitability and boost your competitiveness.
An offering of innovative, accessible, transparent contracts for customised solutions, tailored to changes in your markets and meeting your constraints.
• More than twenty years’ expertise in using futures markets for the benefit of our customers.
A personalised relationship with open, responsive contacts and human scale, listening to your requirements.
Total freedom of commitment: you choose what you need at the appropriate time.
Meeting commitments: for the Soufflet Group, all business relations are founded on loyalty to guarantee a worry-free, secure future for both parties.
• The Soufflet Group guarantees its own supplies through production contracts made directly by Soufflet Agriculture with its producer customers.
> Soufflet Agriculture was the first, in 2007, to launch contracts over several years, innovative marketing solutions acclaimed by farmers, and still unequalled on the market.
• The international business in cereals and oilseeds developed by Soufflet Trading (France’s number two cereal exporter with 7 million tonnes a year going to 63 countries) gives the Soufflet Group a thorough understanding of world markets.
> The Group benefits its customers by using its expertise to constantly monitor and analyse markets.
• Futures market expertise shared by the Group’s various subsidiaries enables us to implement the most appropriate solutions in terms of risk management (markets and products).
> Risks as regards the positions of the Group’s subsidiaries on futures markets are analysed by a board of experts, which checks offerings of innovative contracts.
> The Group supports its customers in their risk management, and makes systems available to them to aid decision-making and daily monitor their positions.
> provide farmers with ongoing outlets for their production.
> provide manufacturers with supplies of the required quality and quantity.
> offer all its customers solutions to control raw material volatility risks and optimise their income.
One of the first to add value to agricultural resources, independent and acknowledged, the Soufflet Group works for your security through its complete proficiency in the cereals sector, in Europe and world-wide.
With its privileged position from beginning to end of the sector, the Soufflet Group affirms its intention to support all its partners in food and agriculture, from farmer producers to manufacturer processors.